Monday, July 30, 2007

Work and Shame

I got the second job!! THANK GOD! I started to like my job because I was getting good at it (the one at the travel agency)but then I find out my boss is an asshole and it sucks again. Only a couple more weeks!! My first day at Sears is tomorrow and I'm excited, I hope it'll go well and that the other person they hired is an attractive guy (maybe with an accent) who signed up for the job because he loved kids. But I have a terrible confession, it's embarrassing and I'll deny it if mentioned to me and delete the proof... but anyway...

I can't use transit, I'm disabled at public transit. I need to take transit to Willowbrook and I'm so bad at it. I missed by bus twice and my stop twice. But I kinda know my route now so I'm hoping it'll go well tomorrow but just in case I'm leaving 2 hours early. On the way back I don't have the option of having extra time because I have to be at the travel agency by 3pm and I get off work at 1:30. PRAY FOR ME. I can't believe a future PM can't even take the bus. I am shamed.

On other news I don't get a paycheck for another week which sucks because I was expecting it today. But people on the phone have gotten nicer. And yes Shannon the trips are real. All the person has to do is pick it up and watch a 15 minute video about the vacation packages offered and you only need ID to pick up the vacation. Plus if the place where you pick it up used to belong to TrendWest (who we recently bought out) you get complimentary Mariners tickets. And if the showroom is at one of our resorts you get a tour and first class treatment. All together it's about an hour before you get the vacation and then there's one year to use them. I still hate working there though.

I think everyone in my family is going to California except for me and my dad so that'll be kinda lonely since, I don't get home till 9 and on the days I have off he's working. On the plus I get the house to myself which is AWESOME. I don't have much else to say except I'm butt tired and I'll try and blog tomorrow about Sears. CYA!!!

P.S. The Willowbrook mall is the coolest mall ever. I went shopping today and so many deals!!! They even have a Toys R Us which is good for Inayah and Neha. Oh and if anyone knows where I can get Spider-man 1 the video game for PS2 I'd love to know because Zafar really wants it for his Birthday on the 8th.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Willowbrook doesn't have a Gap or Old Navy..I don't think. So weird. Back in the day, it used to have the best arcade ever. I still have like hundreds of tickets for that arcade. I had like 5 birthday parties at that arcade.