Tuesday, July 24, 2007

17th Birthday!!!

It my birthday! Woot! I worked today and although I hated it yesterday, now that I'm getting better at it, I don't think it's that bad. I'm working at a travel agency on the phone all day. I'm kinda like a tele marketer except I don't sell anything I just tell people that if their names been drawn then they win a free $800 vacation as long as they qualify. It's hard because people think your selling something and they hang up immediately, or they don't speak English. But tomorrow I have an interview at Sears and hopefully I'll get that one. Knock on wood!!



So I contained myself and read Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows in 2 DAYS and not 6.5 hours like I did with the Half-Blood Prince. Now I'll give you a SPOLIER WARNING!!! So if you haven't read it yet just SCROLL DOWN! Well I cried when Dobby died and I got teary eyed when Hedwig died and I was close to happy tears when Dudley told Harry he was not a waste of space. I loved the book so much, I can't believe it's over though, I hope they don't ruin the 7th movie because it has a lot of potential. I stopped reading when Harry "died" and I cried A LOT, especially while he was walking to the forest, I couldn't believe he was a horcrux. And then I went down for dinner and could barely eat because I was sure he died. But then he came back and it ended brilliantly. I wish in the epilogue JKR mentioned where the Dursley's were or what jobs everyone was doing or who was the new Headmaster. Oh well though, amazing way to end a series. Loved how it broke all the book records of all time.




























OK now no more spoilers! Well I haven't blogged in a while so I'll make a quick recap. My finals went well, all of them and I made the 1st class honour roll even with a C in Physics. I'm shooting for the Law award next year and I also got elected VP with Kevin B. so I'm excited about that. I voted for Kevin and I'm glad my vote wasn't wasted. If I ever become PM in the future and I actually do get 3 free kills one of them will be for the other female running against me. I think that says it all. Many people said Happy Birthday on Facebook and I appreciate the thought. Melissa, Lisa and I have gotten closer if that's possible and I hate to say it but I'm already thinking about grad. I feel dizguzting!!!! I've even though about what dress I want and have decided I won't be going in a hummer limo or a party bus. I'll try the best I can not to get grad crazy, but it's not looking good so far. Damn! Oh well I'll blog tomorrow and tell you how the interview goes and my 3rd official day at work. Have fun till then!!! =D


P.S. I CAN'T WAIT TILL THE SIMPSONS MOVIE!!! I'll probably end up watching it on Friday or Saturday! So many good movies not enough time!! =P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HP was pretty good. Didn't like the new HP movie though. All girls get grad crazy as soon as Gr12 begins. Girls put so much time and effort into Grad. easier to be a guy, get a suit, find a date if you want one, get flowers. Book a limo early and try not to get screwed by the limo company.

shannon said...

hahahah those vacations are actually REAL?!?!?
damnn!!